CES and THE Show 2011 - Las Vegas, USA
- Written by Jason Thorpe Jason Thorpe
- Parent Category: CES and THE Show 2011 CES and THE Show 2011
- Created: 09 January 2011 09 January 2011
Vegas is a place where almost nothing is free and few things are cheap. The exception to this rule is Wi-Fi, at least at the Venetian.
It's an understatement to say we were surprised that you can get free Wi-Fi access throughout the entire main floor of the Venetian, including into the casino and food court. The fact of the matter is that we were astonished, particularly since almost everything here costs an arm and a leg.
More important, though, is that we were thrilled about it. Having this direct-to-the-Internet access -- FREE! -- made our on-the-spot reporting faster and, we think, far better.
Jeff Fritz's interview with Alon Wolf happened at the Venetian's food court and was online moments later.
Contributor, The SoundStage! Network
Most-Read Last 90 Days
- Exploring the Heart of the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer: An Interview with Smith Freeman
- Unboxing the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer
- Toronto Audiofest 2021—Keeping It Safe
- CanJam SoCal 2021: Part 1
- Pairing the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer with My Monitor Audio Speakers
- CanJam SoCal 2021: Part 2
- Building the Magico A Series Loudspeaker Cabinets
- Evaluating the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer
- Why I Decided to Review the Alta Audio Alec Loudspeakers