High End 2015 - Munich, Germany
- Written by Super User Super User
- Parent Category: High End 2015 High End 2015
- Created: 17 May 2015 17 May 2015
Photos taken by Doug Schneider on May 16-17
Let the weekend begin!
High End makes everyone feel right at home!
Ascending to the Atrium exhibits
Weekend hall traffic
Laurence Dickie proudly displays the new B1 Decade and the grille he developed for it.
Laurence Dickie explains the B1 Decade design details to Jeff Fritz.
The always-affable . . .
. . . Philip O'Hanlon of On a Higher Note, the North American distributor for Vivid Audio
Sonus Faber's Livio Cucuzza and Fiore Cappelletto in a shot that had to be color
Jeff Fritz discusses the Magico S7 with Alon Wolf, the company's founder.
SoundStage!'s Scandinavian correspondent, Sven Bilén, steals the shot from Doug Schneider.
AudioQuest's Joe Harley (left) and Steve Silberman . . .
. . . were obviously thrilled to see the camera. At least Steve was!
The serious and . . .
. . . lighter sides of Alissa and Alfred Vassilkov, the daughter-father team behind . . .
. . . Estelon, the Estonia-based company that always makes a powerful statement with the Extreme loudspeaker
Rolls-Royce -- 'nuff said.
A highly modified . . .
. . . MV Agusta Brutale 800 Dragster in the Clearaudio booth -- certainly attention-getting
That's a wrap from (left to right) Jeff Fritz, Doug Schneider, and Hans Wetzel.
Most-Read Last 90 Days
- Exploring the Heart of the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer: An Interview with Smith Freeman
- Unboxing the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer
- Toronto Audiofest 2021—Keeping It Safe
- CanJam SoCal 2021: Part 1
- Pairing the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer with My Monitor Audio Speakers
- CanJam SoCal 2021: Part 2
- Building the Magico A Series Loudspeaker Cabinets
- Evaluating the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer
- Why I Decided to Review the Alta Audio Alec Loudspeakers