High End 2015 - Munich, Germany
- Written by Doug Schneider Doug Schneider
- Parent Category: High End 2015 High End 2015
- Created: 16 May 2015 16 May 2015
High End 2015 SnapShots 1
Photos taken by Doug Schneider on May 14-15
Atrium 4 at the Munich Order Center
Realhorns makes . . .
. . . big horns.
Devialet's Phantom room
SoundStage!'s Jeff Fritz (left) and Hans Wetzel (middle) with Sonus Faber's Fiore Cappelletto
Hans sees then . . .
. . . gives in to temptation.
Jeff Fritz with Soulution's CEO, Cyrill Hammer
Jeff Fritz and Hans Wetzel with Francesco Rubenni (rear center) and Enrico Fiore (rear right) of Rosso Fiorentino, an Italy-based speaker maker
Devialet's Pierre Emmanuel-Calmel with Hans Wetzel
Tidal Audio's founder and chief designer, Jörn Janczak, with Jeff Fritz
Ken Kessler on the defensive
Ken Kessler on the offensive
Jeff Fritz calls . . .
. . . Hans Wetzel to see the new Focal Sopra speakers.
Hans Wetzel's version of "Blue Steel"
Hans hears the Crystal Cable/Siltech system.
Hans takes a virtual-video tour of Crystal Cable's and Siltech's facilities and processes (they are sister companies).
Hans and . . .
. . . Jeff hit the subway.
Most-Read Last 90 Days
- The Bristol Hi-Fi Show 2023, Part 2
- Montreal Audiofest 2023 Product Coverage: Bryston, Simaudio, Totem Acoustic, Luxman
- Montreal Audiofest 2023: Nagra, Wilson Audio, and Siltech Shoot Sparks out of Jason Thorpe
- Montreal Audiofest 2023 Product Coverage: Fonica International, Diptyque, GoldenEar, Angela-Gilbert Yeung, Heaven 11
- The Bristol Hi-Fi Show 2023, Part 1
- Montreal Audiofest 2023: Canadian-Sensation Stable 33.33
- Montreal Audiofest 2023: They Have a Robot!
- Montreal Audiofest 2023: A Flurry of MartinLogans
- Montreal Audiofest 2023: About PS Audio and Fence-Sharing
- Montreal Audiofest 2023: Keeping It Real
- The Bristol Hi-Fi Show 2023, Part 3
- Audio Show East 2023
- Making Acquaintances with Kharma’s Elegance dB7-S Loudspeakers
- Thom’s Top Turntables Today
- New Noise #8: Audio Oopsies