MartinLogan - April 16, 2012
- Parent Category: Company Tours Company Tours
Even though the individual components are tested during the assembly process, the entire speaker is tested at the end as a completed system.
A run of ElectroMotion ESLs awaits final testing. The ElectroMotion ESL is MartinLogan's lowest-priced electrostatic-panel-based hybrid design, yet it goes through the same testing procedures as the more expensive models. The ElectroMotion ESL sells for $2200 USD per pair.
Each speaker is placed on a platform and tested for various electrical and acoustical properties . . .
. . . including phase and polarity.
Every speaker must receive a passing grade for all tests before it moves on to cleanup and packaging.
Most-Read Last 90 Days
- The Bristol Hi-Fi Show 2023, Part 2
- Montreal Audiofest 2023 Product Coverage: Bryston, Simaudio, Totem Acoustic, Luxman
- Montreal Audiofest 2023: Nagra, Wilson Audio, and Siltech Shoot Sparks out of Jason Thorpe
- Montreal Audiofest 2023 Product Coverage: Fonica International, Diptyque, GoldenEar, Angela-Gilbert Yeung, Heaven 11
- The Bristol Hi-Fi Show 2023, Part 1
- Montreal Audiofest 2023: They Have a Robot!
- Montreal Audiofest 2023: Canadian-Sensation Stable 33.33
- Montreal Audiofest 2023: A Flurry of MartinLogans
- Montreal Audiofest 2023: About PS Audio and Fence-Sharing
- Montreal Audiofest 2023: Keeping It Real
- Audio Show East 2023
- The Bristol Hi-Fi Show 2023, Part 3
- Making Acquaintances with Kharma’s Elegance dB7-S Loudspeakers
- Thom’s Top Turntables Today
- New Noise #8: Audio Oopsies