High End 2011 - Munich, Germany
- Parent Category: High End 2011 High End 2011
- Created: 22 May 2011 22 May 2011
Pro-Ject's Stream Box SE
Without question, one of the fastest-growing segments of the market has to do with computer audio and music-server devices. At High End 2011, Austria’s Pro-Ject Audio Systems showed the new Stream Box SE, which retails for 700€ and has a wealth of features including support for 24-bit/192kHz playback and high-resolution USB. What’s kind of ironic about Pro-Ject offering such an innovative device is that the company is best known for turntables!
In this video SoundStage! Network publisher Doug Schneider talks to Heinz Lichtenegger, Pro-Ject’s president, who explains many of the Stream Box SE’s features, including the high-quality display, as well as how it can be integrated into a modern-day audio system.
The video can be viewed below; however, since it was shot in high definition and streams from YouTube, you can view it there in higher resolutions up to 1080p by using this link.
Most-Read Last 90 Days
- The Bristol Hi-Fi Show 2023, Part 2
- Montreal Audiofest 2023 Product Coverage: Bryston, Simaudio, Totem Acoustic, Luxman
- Montreal Audiofest 2023: Nagra, Wilson Audio, and Siltech Shoot Sparks out of Jason Thorpe
- Montreal Audiofest 2023 Product Coverage: Fonica International, Diptyque, GoldenEar, Angela-Gilbert Yeung, Heaven 11
- The Bristol Hi-Fi Show 2023, Part 1
- Montreal Audiofest 2023: They Have a Robot!
- Montreal Audiofest 2023: Canadian-Sensation Stable 33.33
- Montreal Audiofest 2023: A Flurry of MartinLogans
- Montreal Audiofest 2023: About PS Audio and Fence-Sharing
- Montreal Audiofest 2023: Keeping It Real
- Audio Show East 2023
- The Bristol Hi-Fi Show 2023, Part 3
- Making Acquaintances with Kharma’s Elegance dB7-S Loudspeakers
- Thom’s Top Turntables Today
- New Noise #8: Audio Oopsies