High End 2011 - Munich, Germany
- Parent Category: High End 2011 High End 2011
- Created: 20 May 2011 20 May 2011
AudioQuest on Computer-Audio Cables
Do USB and FireWire cables make a difference? In this video, SoundStage! Network publisher Doug Schneider talks to AudioQuest's director of marketing, Steve Silberman, about the performance benefits that can come from using high-quality USB and FireWire cables that, in the case of AudioQuest, range in price from $30 to $650.
“High End 2011 Highlights: AudioQuest on Computer-Audio Cables” was shot on May 20 in one of the main exhibit halls at High End. Unfortunately, because of the extremely high noise level in the hall due to heavy consumer traffic, sound quality in this video is compromised due to microphone overload, which is kind of ironic given the nature of the content of the video. Still, Steve's message about high-quality cables comes through.
The video can be viewed below; however, since it was shot in high definition and streams from YouTube, it can be viewed there in higher resolutions up to 1080p by using this link.
Most-Read Last 90 Days
- The Bristol Hi-Fi Show 2023, Part 2
- Montreal Audiofest 2023 Product Coverage: Bryston, Simaudio, Totem Acoustic, Luxman
- Montreal Audiofest 2023: Nagra, Wilson Audio, and Siltech Shoot Sparks out of Jason Thorpe
- Montreal Audiofest 2023 Product Coverage: Fonica International, Diptyque, GoldenEar, Angela-Gilbert Yeung, Heaven 11
- The Bristol Hi-Fi Show 2023, Part 1
- Montreal Audiofest 2023: They Have a Robot!
- Montreal Audiofest 2023: Canadian-Sensation Stable 33.33
- Montreal Audiofest 2023: A Flurry of MartinLogans
- Montreal Audiofest 2023: About PS Audio and Fence-Sharing
- Montreal Audiofest 2023: Keeping It Real
- Audio Show East 2023
- The Bristol Hi-Fi Show 2023, Part 3
- Making Acquaintances with Kharma’s Elegance dB7-S Loudspeakers
- Thom’s Top Turntables Today
- New Noise #8: Audio Oopsies