CEDIA Expo 2015 - Dallas, USA
- Parent Category: Company Tours Company Tours
MartinLogan's electrostatic diaphragm is extremely thin but . . .
. . . very strong.
The assembly technician stretches the diaphragm to 30% of its maximum stretch.
The readied stator backs are carefully placed under the diaphragm . . .
. . . and lined up perfectly.
The technician hand stretches the diaphragm across the stator and then . . .
. . . rolls out any wrinkles. The diaphragm must be 100% wrinkle free and it must . . .
. . . form a swooping pattern, similar to a Conestoga wagon.
Most-Read Articles on Global
- CES 2015: Competition is Fierce
- KEF's Killer Compact Monitor: The LS50
- Vitus Audio Masterpiece MP-L201 Preamplifier and Masterpiece MP-M201 Monoblock Amplifiers
- Super Speakers: Results
- Magico A3 Loudspeaker -- the Sound
- More Magico, Less Money: The S5 Loudspeaker
- Cyrus Audio: A Little Philosophy
- Awful Avalon
- Magico A3 Loudspeaker -- the Concept
- The Perfect Power Amp -- Ayre Acoustics' New VX-5
- The Limited-Edition Tribute: Near-Perfect Paradigm
- WideaLab Aurender S10 Music Server
- Wadia’s 321 Decoding Computer: An Affordable Exercise in Style and Substance
- Glorious Giyas: Vivid Audio's New G3
- Hegel: 10 to 11 for 0