CEDIA Expo 2015 - Dallas, USA
- Parent Category: Company Tours Company Tours
MartinLogan's electrostatic diaphragm is extremely thin but . . .
. . . very strong.
The assembly technician stretches the diaphragm to 30% of its maximum stretch.
The readied stator backs are carefully placed under the diaphragm . . .
. . . and lined up perfectly.
The technician hand stretches the diaphragm across the stator and then . . .
. . . rolls out any wrinkles. The diaphragm must be 100% wrinkle free and it must . . .
. . . form a swooping pattern, similar to a Conestoga wagon.
Most-Read Last 90 Days
- Exploring the Heart of the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer: An Interview with Smith Freeman
- Unboxing the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer
- Toronto Audiofest 2021—Keeping It Safe
- CanJam SoCal 2021: Part 1
- Pairing the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer with My Monitor Audio Speakers
- CanJam SoCal 2021: Part 2
- Building the Magico A Series Loudspeaker Cabinets
- Evaluating the SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer
- Why I Decided to Review the Alta Audio Alec Loudspeakers