High End 2022 - Munich, Germany
- Written by Jonathan Gorse Jonathan Gorse
- Parent Category: Shows-Events Shows-Events
- Created: 21 May 2022 21 May 2022
Approximate system cost: €400,000.
Raidho unveiled its towering TD6 flagship loudspeaker design, which incorporates nine drive units per cabinet, each of which is entirely designed and built in-house. Driven by flagship sources and amplification from Moon by Simaudio, including the 780D v2 DAC, 850P preamplifier, and 888 monoblock power amplifiers, the system had an immense and enveloping soundstage. It offered staggering levels of detail, slam, power, and bandwidth, while dynamic range was off the scale. Once heard, never forgotten.
Senior Contributor, SoundStage!
Most-Read Last 90 Days
- Michi On a Budget?: Celebrating 60 Years of Rotel With the Diamond Series RA-6000 Integrated Amplifier-DAC and DT-6000 DAC/CD Transport
- The Joys of DIY Audio
- The UK in SoCal for the Bowers & Wilkins 700 Series 3 Launch—Looking and Listening
- Hans's New Digs: Living Room System—Focal, NAD, and KEF
- CanJam SoCal 2022: Headphones, Part 2
- New Noise #6: A Fall Arriving
- One Day at Toronto Audiofest 2022
- CanJam SoCal 2022: Headphones, Part 1
- CanJam SoCal 2022: Earphones
- Audio Video Show 2022: Silent Pound’s Challenger Speaker Is Something Special or Shite
- Audio Video Show 2022: The Most Beautiful Speakers in the World
- Audio Video Show 2022: Aretai’s Arm-Twisting Contra 100S Loudspeaker Snags the Runner-up Spot
- Audio Video Show 2022: Pre-Show Warsaw Quickie—Ferrum Audio Factory Tour
- Audio Video Show 2022: Understanding the Three Locations to Better Understand the Show
- Audio Video Show 2022: The Bargain of the Show So Far