High End 2017 - Munich, Germany
- Written by Doug Schneider Doug Schneider
- Parent Category: High End 2017 High End 2017
- Created: 24 May 2017 24 May 2017
High End 2017 SnapShots!
A random selection of photos from High End 2017, held May 18-21 in Munich, Germany. All photos by Doug Schneider.
SoundStage! pre-show roundtable discussion
SoundStage!'s Jeff Fritz (center) and Hans Wetzel (right) with Cristiano Bastianelli of Music Tools and Albedo
Jeff Fritz with Lars Engström of Engström
Jeff Fritz and Hans Wetzel with Zellaton's Michael Schwab
Jeff Fritz with EgglestonWorks' Jim Thompson
Jeff Fritz with Wilson Benesch's Luke Milnes
Hans Wetzel . . .
. . . photographing . . .
. . . the new Wilson Benesch Resolution loudspeaker
Estelon's Allisa and Kristiina Vassilkova
Estelon's Alfred Vassilkov
Alfred Vassilkov unveiling . . .
. . . the new Estelon Lynx loudspeaker
The crowd for the Lynx unveiling
Jeff Fritz covering Monitor Audio
Scan-Speak's Ellipticor-driver presentation
Hans examining the Ellipticor tweeter and . . .
. . . mid-woofer
Speaker designer Troels Gravesen
Inside the Ellipticor tweeter
Jeff getting comfortable for Day 2 coverage
Hans always on his phone
Jeff Fritz with Verity Audio's Julien Pelchat
Hans in a state of shock
Hans not quite believing what Hegel's Fredrik Johnson is saying
Trendsetting cabinet design?
SoundStage!'s Ken Kessler (center) with PMC's Keith Tonge (left) and Peter Thomas
Jeff and Hans at the Cambridge Audio bus
Videotaping a nonmoving bus
SoundStage! Australia editor Edgar Kramer
SoundStage!'s Edgar Kramer (left), Brent Butterworth (center), and Hans Wetzel
More Edgar, Brent, and Hans
Hans at Arcam
KEF's Johan Coorg
The atrium area
The Avantegarde Acoustic room
We're not sure what the look Hans got was for
SoundStage!'s Brent Butterworth in front of the camera . . .
. . . and . . .
. . . behind it
Most-Read Last 90 Days
- Hans's Main Stereo System: KEF, Hegel, Siltech
- From Microsub to Tactical Nuke: Living with Perlisten's D15s Subwoofer
- Florida International Audio Expo 2023: TAD’s Compact Evolution One—Concentric Excellence
- Florida International Audio Expo 2023: Soundfield Audio’s Obelisk T710—The Most Ambitious Loudspeaker System at the Show
- Florida International Audio Expo 2023: High-End, Very High-End, and Extremely High-End Loudspeakers—Børresen Acoustics, MC Audiotech, and Acora Acoustics
- Florida International Audio Expo 2023: A Study in Speaker Contrasts—Endow Audio Bravura 12 and Clarisys Audio Minuet
- Florida International Audio Expo 2023: Orchard Audio, M101, Shunyata Research, MSB Technology, and Coastal Source
- Florida International Audio Expo 2023: Four-Figure Gear in a Sea of Unobtanium—Soulnote, Diptyque Audio, Audia Flight, Unison Audio, and Moonriver Audio
- The Bristol Hi-Fi Show 2023, Part 2
- The Bristol Hi-Fi Show 2023, Part 1
- Florida International Audio Expo 2023: Introduction Plus Focal and Naim Audio Product Coverage
- Florida International Audio Expo 2023: Pro-Ject Audio Systems, Rotel, RME, and Falcon Acoustics Product Coverage
- Florida International Audio Expo 2023: Avantgarde Acoustic’s Duo GT—High-End Horns from the House of Stereo
- The Bristol Hi-Fi Show 2023, Part 3
- New Noise #8: Audio Oopsies