TWBAS 2012 - North Carolina, USA
- Written by News Editor News Editor
- Parent Category: TWBAS 2012 TWBAS 2012
- Created: 31 March 2012 31 March 2012
SoundStage! Network publisher Doug Schneider photographed each of the TWBAS 2012 participants with their products. Featured in this gallery: Hans-Ole Vitus (Vitus Audio), Charles Kim (WideaLab), Tim Crable (Esoteric), Alon Wolf (Magico), Howard Gladstone (Torus Power), and Jett Logan (AudioQuest). (Unfortunately, Kevin Tellekamp of Silent Running Audio, whose racks were used to support the electronics in this system, could not attend on this day.)
Hans-Ole Vitus with the Vitus Audio Master Piece MP-201 mono amplifiers.
Hans-Ole Vitus with the Vitus Audio Master Piece MP-L201 linestage.
Charles Kim with the WideaLab Aurender S10 music server.
Alon Wolf with the Magico Q7 loudspeaker.
Howard Gladstone with the Torus Power WM100BAL wall-mounted power conditioner.
Howard Gladstone with the AVR20 power conditioner.
Jett Logan with the AudioQuest WEL Signature speaker cables.
Tim Crable with the Esoteric P-02 transport (top) and D-02 digital-to-analog decoder.
Left to right: Charles Kim (WideaLab), Jett Logan (AudioQuest), Irv Gross (Magico), Hans-Old and Brita Vitus (Vitus Audio), Tim Crable (TEAC Esoteric), Howard Gladstone (Torus Power), and Alon Wolf (Magico).
Most-Read Articles on Global
- CES 2015: Competition is Fierce
- KEF's Killer Compact Monitor: The LS50
- Vitus Audio Masterpiece MP-L201 Preamplifier and Masterpiece MP-M201 Monoblock Amplifiers
- Super Speakers: Results
- More Magico, Less Money: The S5 Loudspeaker
- Awful Avalon
- The Perfect Power Amp -- Ayre Acoustics' New VX-5
- The Limited-Edition Tribute: Near-Perfect Paradigm
- Glorious Giyas: Vivid Audio's New G3
- Cyrus Audio: A Little Philosophy
- Hegel: 10 to 11 for 0
- TWBAS 2012 Introduction from Las Vegas (Video)
- WideaLab Aurender S10 Music Server
- Building the Qs: Part Two
- Wadia’s 321 Decoding Computer: An Affordable Exercise in Style and Substance