Salon Son & Image 2012 - Montreal, Canada
- Written by Administrator Administrator
- Parent Category: Salon Son & Image 2012 Salon Son & Image 2012
- Created: 24 March 2012 24 March 2012
On March 24, the SoundStage! Network sponsored a one-hour seminar and question-and-answer session featuring six top speaker designers: Vince Bruzzese (Totem Acoustic), Paul Barton (PSB Speakers), Andrew Welker (Axiom Audio), Manfred Diestertich (Audio Physic), Jeff Joseph (Joseph Audio), and John DeVore (DeVore Fidelity). This gallery features images taken during this extremely informative and entertaining event.
Andrew Welker (left) and Paul Barton chat before the seminar begins.
The seminar and Q&A session starts!
Left to right: Paul Barton, Andrew Welker, John DeVore, Jeff Joseph, Manfred Diestertich and Vince Bruzzese.
Left to right: Andrew Welker, John DeVore, Jeff Joseph, Manfred Diestertich and Vince Bruzzese.
Manfred Diestertich's and Jeff Joseph's points of view.
Jeff Joseph describes his company's design objectives.
Paul Barton talks about PSB's design philosophy.
The question-and-answer session begins.
The audience members listened attentively.
Andrew Welker answers an audience member's question about a technical aspect of speaker design.
Most-Read Articles on Global
- KEF's Killer Compact Monitor: The LS50
- CES 2015: Competition is Fierce
- Vitus Audio Masterpiece MP-L201 Preamplifier and Masterpiece MP-M201 Monoblock Amplifiers
- Super Speakers: Results
- More Magico, Less Money: The S5 Loudspeaker
- Awful Avalon
- The Perfect Power Amp -- Ayre Acoustics' New VX-5
- The Limited-Edition Tribute: Near-Perfect Paradigm
- Glorious Giyas: Vivid Audio's New G3
- Hegel: 10 to 11 for 0
- TWBAS 2012 Introduction from Las Vegas (Video)
- WideaLab Aurender S10 Music Server
- Building the Qs: Part Two
- Wadia’s 321 Decoding Computer: An Affordable Exercise in Style and Substance
- Cyrus Audio: A Little Philosophy