High End 2017 - Munich, Germany
- Written by Doug Schneider Doug Schneider
- Parent Category: High End 2017 High End 2017
- Created: 24 May 2017 24 May 2017
A random selection of photos from High End 2017, held May 18-21 in Munich, Germany. All photos by Doug Schneider.
SoundStage! pre-show roundtable discussion
SoundStage!'s Jeff Fritz (center) and Hans Wetzel (right) with Cristiano Bastianelli of Music Tools and Albedo
Jeff Fritz with Lars Engström of Engström
Jeff Fritz and Hans Wetzel with Zellaton's Michael Schwab
Jeff Fritz with EgglestonWorks' Jim Thompson
Jeff Fritz with Wilson Benesch's Luke Milnes
Hans Wetzel . . .
. . . photographing . . .
. . . the new Wilson Benesch Resolution loudspeaker
Estelon's Allisa and Kristiina Vassilkova
Estelon's Alfred Vassilkov
Alfred Vassilkov unveiling . . .
. . . the new Estelon Lynx loudspeaker
The crowd for the Lynx unveiling
Jeff Fritz covering Monitor Audio
Scan-Speak's Ellipticor-driver presentation
Hans examining the Ellipticor tweeter and . . .
. . . mid-woofer
Speaker designer Troels Gravesen
Inside the Ellipticor tweeter
Jeff getting comfortable for Day 2 coverage
Hans always on his phone
Jeff Fritz with Verity Audio's Julien Pelchat
Hans in a state of shock
Hans not quite believing what Hegel's Fredrik Johnson is saying
Trendsetting cabinet design?
SoundStage!'s Ken Kessler (center) with PMC's Keith Tonge (left) and Peter Thomas
Jeff and Hans at the Cambridge Audio bus
Videotaping a nonmoving bus
SoundStage! Australia editor Edgar Kramer
SoundStage!'s Edgar Kramer (left), Brent Butterworth (center), and Hans Wetzel
More Edgar, Brent, and Hans
Hans at Arcam
KEF's Johan Coorg
The atrium area
The Avantegarde Acoustic room
We're not sure what the look Hans got was for
SoundStage!'s Brent Butterworth in front of the camera . . .
. . . and . . .
. . . behind it
Most-Read Articles on Global
- KEF's Killer Compact Monitor: The LS50
- CES 2015: Competition is Fierce
- Vitus Audio Masterpiece MP-L201 Preamplifier and Masterpiece MP-M201 Monoblock Amplifiers
- Super Speakers: Results
- More Magico, Less Money: The S5 Loudspeaker
- Awful Avalon
- The Perfect Power Amp -- Ayre Acoustics' New VX-5
- The Limited-Edition Tribute: Near-Perfect Paradigm
- Glorious Giyas: Vivid Audio's New G3
- Hegel: 10 to 11 for 0
- TWBAS 2012 Introduction from Las Vegas (Video)
- WideaLab Aurender S10 Music Server
- Wadia’s 321 Decoding Computer: An Affordable Exercise in Style and Substance
- Building the Qs: Part Two
- Cyrus Audio: A Little Philosophy