High End 2015 - Munich, Germany
- Written by Doug Schneider Doug Schneider
- Parent Category: High End 2015 High End 2015
- Created: 16 May 2015 16 May 2015
Photos taken by Doug Schneider on May 14-15
Atrium 4 at the Munich Order Center
Realhorns makes . . .
. . . big horns.
Devialet's Phantom room
SoundStage!'s Jeff Fritz (left) and Hans Wetzel (middle) with Sonus Faber's Fiore Cappelletto
Hans sees then . . .
. . . gives in to temptation.
Jeff Fritz with Soulution's CEO, Cyrill Hammer
Jeff Fritz and Hans Wetzel with Francesco Rubenni (rear center) and Enrico Fiore (rear right) of Rosso Fiorentino, an Italy-based speaker maker
Devialet's Pierre Emmanuel-Calmel with Hans Wetzel
Tidal Audio's founder and chief designer, Jörn Janczak, with Jeff Fritz
Ken Kessler on the defensive
Ken Kessler on the offensive
Jeff Fritz calls . . .
. . . Hans Wetzel to see the new Focal Sopra speakers.
Hans Wetzel's version of "Blue Steel"
Hans hears the Crystal Cable/Siltech system.
Hans takes a virtual-video tour of Crystal Cable's and Siltech's facilities and processes (they are sister companies).
Hans and . . .
. . . Jeff hit the subway.
Most-Read Articles on Global
- CES 2015: Competition is Fierce
- KEF's Killer Compact Monitor: The LS50
- Vitus Audio Masterpiece MP-L201 Preamplifier and Masterpiece MP-M201 Monoblock Amplifiers
- Super Speakers: Results
- More Magico, Less Money: The S5 Loudspeaker
- Awful Avalon
- The Perfect Power Amp -- Ayre Acoustics' New VX-5
- The Limited-Edition Tribute: Near-Perfect Paradigm
- Glorious Giyas: Vivid Audio's New G3
- Cyrus Audio: A Little Philosophy
- Hegel: 10 to 11 for 0
- TWBAS 2012 Introduction from Las Vegas (Video)
- WideaLab Aurender S10 Music Server
- Building the Qs: Part Two
- Wadia’s 321 Decoding Computer: An Affordable Exercise in Style and Substance