High End 2011 - Munich, Germany
- Parent Category: High End 2011 High End 2011
- Created: 22 May 2011 22 May 2011
Without question, one of the fastest-growing segments of the market has to do with computer audio and music-server devices. At High End 2011, Austria’s Pro-Ject Audio Systems showed the new Stream Box SE, which retails for 700€ and has a wealth of features including support for 24-bit/192kHz playback and high-resolution USB. What’s kind of ironic about Pro-Ject offering such an innovative device is that the company is best known for turntables!
In this video SoundStage! Network publisher Doug Schneider talks to Heinz Lichtenegger, Pro-Ject’s president, who explains many of the Stream Box SE’s features, including the high-quality display, as well as how it can be integrated into a modern-day audio system.
The video can be viewed below; however, since it was shot in high definition and streams from YouTube, you can view it there in higher resolutions up to 1080p by using this link.
Most-Read Articles on Global
- KEF's Killer Compact Monitor: The LS50
- CES 2015: Competition is Fierce
- Vitus Audio Masterpiece MP-L201 Preamplifier and Masterpiece MP-M201 Monoblock Amplifiers
- Super Speakers: Results
- More Magico, Less Money: The S5 Loudspeaker
- Awful Avalon
- The Perfect Power Amp -- Ayre Acoustics' New VX-5
- The Limited-Edition Tribute: Near-Perfect Paradigm
- Glorious Giyas: Vivid Audio's New G3
- Hegel: 10 to 11 for 0
- TWBAS 2012 Introduction from Las Vegas (Video)
- WideaLab Aurender S10 Music Server
- Building the Qs: Part Two
- Wadia’s 321 Decoding Computer: An Affordable Exercise in Style and Substance
- Cyrus Audio: A Little Philosophy